Perlis State Government views the Perlis Inland Port (PIP) as a catalyst for logistics development in Perlis and to facilitate cross border trade between Malaysia and Thailand.
The area allocated for PIP is amounting to a total of 500 acres. PIP is to be equipped with modern and state-of-the-art port infrastructures designed to handle a capacity of 2 million TEUs per annum.
PROPOSED ACTIVITIES & FACILITIES
- Consolidation & Distribution Centre
- Container Yard Capacity
- Warehouse wit Dock Levellers
- Reefer Container Facilities
- Yard Equipment
- New Rail Connection
- Custom Checkpoint & Clearing House
- Cargo Handling
- Forwarding, Trucking, Container Repair, Grading & Empty Depot Storage